----------------------------------------

LES FEUILLES DE L'AUTOMNE

Monday, 3 November 2014

 


With the return of Francesca, we both sought every opportunity to shoot some blog pictures - lately I haven't had anyone to do so, and I'm pretty sure that many fellow bloggers can understand the struggle! Whilst we were contemplating whether to do something for Halloween, nothing beats a seasonal post especially in the Autumn which has to be my favourite season - a time of boots, coats, pretty leaves and most importantly, hot chocolate!

 High-necks were once before , quite some time ago, a style I wasn't a huge fan of, especially as soon as it struck 'cold days', a peculiar red turtle-neck jumper kept reappearing despite all attempts to 'lose it'. Now, I've been seeing it here and there (and especially over at Dunya's Dearest Deer), and am completely obsessed with it - which is probably all down to my big love for the French! And my newest addition to my rather extensive boots collection has to be my favourite yet, it was only till this photoshoot where I realised how easy they were to walk in.     
 
Thankfully I'm now a lot less occupied with all my university shenanigans and such, so here's hoping I'll find a way to get back to regularly posting - hope you're having a lovely Monday!

TWITTER | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN' | EMAIL | LOOKBOOK

Dress - River Island / Boots - River Island / Necklace - Charity Shop / Coat - Chicwish

1 comment:

  1. You're gorgeous!! Love the combo!
    Check out my blog, I think you would like it!
    http://www.mywhitet.com/

    XOX, Jessi <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.